Samsung Galaxy S5, the latest from Samsung Galaxy smartphone series will soon be available in the Philippines through the country’s postpaid leader and preferred network carrier of the world’s leading device manufacturers Globe Telecom. They recently unveiled its roster of postpaid plan offerings, giving the most affordable and unbeatable deals to enjoy the latest Samsung Galaxy S5 with its fully customizable mySUPERPLAN.
For as low as P1,699 monthly, customers can avail of the Samsung Galaxy S5 at Plan 999 with P700 monthly cashout* over a 24-month contract period. With the postpaid plan bundle, customers get 5 gigabyte (GB) worth of consumable mobile internet surfing monthly plus free calls and texts to all networks.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is also available for as low as P1,799 monthly at Plan 1299 with P500 monthly cashout for a 24-month contract period, complete with 5GB monthly consumable mobile surfing plus 25 minutes of calls and 500 texts to all networks.
Alongside a fully-customizable postpaid plan, customers also get one-month free Gadget Care for all availers, the most comprehensive mobile phone protection program in the market today, as well as free access to Facebook until April 25, 2014.
Customers availing of the Samsung Galaxy S5 from Globe also get the exclusive privilege to buy apps from the Samsung App Store and do in-app purchases, where amount will be charged to bill for postpaid customers and will be deducted from the prepaid load of prepaid customers.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Features:
- 5.1-inch 1080 x 1920 Super AMOLED display, 432ppi
- 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 8974-AC CPU
- Adreno 330
- 16, 32GB internal memory
- Micro SD expandable up to 128GB
- IP67 dust & water resistant
- Fingerprint sensor
- S Health and Heart Rate sensor
- LTE Category 4 (150/50Mbps)
- 16 megapixel camera with AF, LED flash
- 1080p @ 30, 60fps, 4K @ 30fps
- 2 megapixel front-facing camera @ 1080p
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat with TouchWiz
- 2,800mAh removable battery
- Available colors: Charcoal Black, Shimmery White, Electric Blue and Copper Gold
Customers can pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S5 and their plan of choice at www.globe.com.ph/galaxys5. The newest Samsung Galaxy smartphone will be available in Globe Stores nationwide starting April 11, 2014.